Monday, July 9, 2012

another boring day

Today Mom and I went to target to get some stuff for my trip.  We got some sunscreen and other stuff I need.  Esther was at Culinaria.  It is a cooking camp.  This is the second year she has done it.  She likes it a lot.  I got the Offspring's new album today.  It is really good.  I met my new neighbor James today.  I didn't get to talk to him for long but I got to meet him.  Esther has a swim meet tonight.  I do not know what she is swimming.  She is swimming a lot this summer.  She swims just about every morning from 830 to 930.  I am just about ready to leave for Europe.  There is only 2 days left before I leave.  I am all packed except for my   carry-on bag.  I will pack it the night before because most of it is electronics and I need to charge them.  I am bringing the kindle, my iPod, and some noise cancelling headphones.  I will need to remember all my chargers as well.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I listened to some of the Offspring's album on the iTunes store - some of it sounded like I might like it, but it is too loud/much for me to listen to. I need quieter music. But I can see why you like their stuff.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Europe!

Love you - Karen