Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday

Today the day started off pretty boring.  I have just been watching the Olympics.  Then Dad decided he wanted to upgrade my laptop.  So we went to Microcenter and got some more RAM and a new SSD.  I am writing my blog on the home computer while my old SSD is backing up to my new one.  Esther and I played Mario Party on the Wii for a while.  We were trying to unlock the last two characters and the last map on the game.  We unlocked one of the characters and the map.  We need to beat it again with the character we just unlocked to get the last character.  We will probably do that tomorrow.  Ryan Lochte won the 400 IM against Michael Phelps yesterday.  The U.S is doing very well so far.  I like watching the Olympics.  I do prefer the winter Olympics though.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: