Monday, July 2, 2012

Camp

Today I had camp again.  It is the same camp I had last week.  We have 1 more rehearsal before we perform because we have the fourth of July off.  We perform on Thursday.  We our done with our show all we have to do is a dress rehearsal.  I am excited to perform it.  I think it will be good.  Next Thursday I am leaving for Europe.  I got a letter from grandma today with some Euro's and Pounds to use on my trip.  Thank you.  I am really excited to see France.  I have already been to England but I will probably see more of it on this trip.  I need a book to read on the kindle for my plane ride there and back.  Any suggestions?  I won't be doing anything for the next couple weeks after my trip.  I will probably be hanging out with friend a lot.  Esther has a swim meet tonight so it will just be me and dad home tonight.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: