Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Last day of packing and getting stuff for the plane ride

Today I went over the clothes I had in my suitcase each day with mom to make sure we had all the clothes I need.  I did so I checked how heavy it was and it was pretty heavy.  I just hope I don't have to carry it that much.  Next Mom and I went to pick up Esther from Culinaria her cooking camp.  They made zucchini bread Esther got to bring home.  It was pretty good.  Next I looked for another book on the kindle because I am almost done with the one I am reading.  I also got two movies.  I got Alien the original one and Predators the new one.  I am ready to leave on Thursday so I have nothing to worry about tomorrow.  I am really excited to go.  I haven't been pool more then once all summer.  I don't really like to go to the pool.  I don't know why.  Esther goes a lot though because of swim team.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: