Monday, July 16, 2012

I have got my email working and the tour guide says there is wifi in France. I am having a great time. Here is a list I have been keeping of all he things I have done if you want to post that.

Day 1
• Tower of london
• Dinner: eggplant lasagna

Day 2
• Sightseeing tour
• Changing of the guard
• Lunch: French deli
• Harrods
• Covant garden
• Dinner: fish and chips

Day 3
• Stonehenge
• Salisbury cathedral
• Lunch: boston tea party
• Bath: street performer
• Dinner: Indian

Day 4
• Oxford
• Blackwells: book
• Lunch: tavern
• Stratford upon Avon
• Anne Hathaway's house
• Shakespeare birthplace
• Magic shop
• Dinner: English fusion tomatoe rissoto

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can't believe you are doing all these things! What a trip! Please write it all up for your blog when you get home! Love, Grandma