Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Today is the 4th of July.  We went out to eat at Chili's.  I had a black bean barbecue burger.  Esther had a hamburger but she had to send it back the first time because it was raw.  They gave us a new one though.  Then Mom and Dad decided we should go to a furniture store because we needed a desk for the living room to put where the piano used to be.  We got a set of a desk a stand to put the TV on, a file cabinet and a chair.  It was a great deal.  Dad won't buy any fire works this year because he doesn't want want to scare sandy.  Esther and  I really want him to get some fire works though.  Mom says they are televising the DC fireworks tonight but it won't be the same.  Tomorrow is my show.  I am excited to perform.  I am going to be really bored next week before I leave because I will have nothing to do.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hope you are having a great show today!

-karen