Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday

Today Esther and I played Mario Party while we waited for Mom to get home from getting the oil changed in Dads car.  We unlocked the last character we hadn't unlocked in the game.  It took us a while since we kept losing but we finally did it.  Then we went Guitar Center so I could try out the amp that i want to buy when I have enough money.  They didn't have the model I wanted though so I will have to order it online.  Then Esther and Mom ran into the knitting store.  Esther wanted some new yarn so she could make a hat.  When we got home We played a bored game.  I won by a lot.  Then I went and played Xbox with my friend who lives in Massachusetts.  When dad came home we worked more on my computer.  It is taking a lot longer then I expected.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: