Wednesday, July 11, 2012

day before I leave

Today Mom, Esther and I decided to pick each other four ingredients and have to make a lunch with it.  I chose Mom and Esther's ingredients and Mom choose mine.  I had to use baby spinach, quinoa, white beans and Goldfish.  I made a salad with the spinach, quinoa, and white beans.  I toasted goldfish with some olive oil in the oven to use as some croutons and made a balsamic vinaigrette.  It was pretty good but Esther didn't seem to like it as much as me and mom did.  Mom had to cook with Frozen fish fillets,  granola bars, bananas and seltzer water.  She made fish with a ginger orange sauce and some orange soda.  It was pretty good but chocolate does not go well with fish.  I am totally ready to leave for Europe tomorrow.  I am just going to be charging my electronics tonight.  I am not excited for the long plane ride though.  I have trouble sleeping on planes.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: