Saturday, July 28, 2012

Batman

Today Esther, Mom, Dad and I all went to see The Dark Knight Rises.  It was pretty good but not that original.  I prefer Prometheus to The Dark Knight.  I would recommend it though.  After that we went to Wegman's for lunch.  Mom and I had pizza and Esther and Dad had subs.  The Olympics started today.  The opening ceremony was really cool.  I am really looking forward to the basketball and the fencing.  When I was in London I saw a lot of where the Olympics are going to be.  The stadium was impressive.  The day I was leaving London was the day all the athletes were arriving.  There were supposed to be 13,000 athletes arriving at the airport that day.  I'm glad were didn't have to deal with all the traffic.  I heard it was really bad in London.  I would really like to be able to go the Olympics someday.  Thanks for reading

No comments: