Thursday, July 5, 2012

Show


Today I went to camp and all morning we worked on the show all morning.  Then I was planning to buy lunch but the place was closed so I didn't eat any lunch.  Then at two we had our show.  Mom and Esther came to see is.  They both said they liked it.  It went really well.  We only messed up once but it was no big deal.  I think mom and Esther recorded so maybe some video at some point.  Tomorrow I have camp even though we performed today.  We are going to have a cast party tomorrow.  We are going to play theater sports most of the time.  Theater sports is a type of impov comedy theater.  You have to come up with a scene out of almost nothing.  It is a lot of fun.  There are a lot of fun games we play.  This weekend I need to finish packing for Europe.  That is all I have planned for the weekend.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -

I'm glad the show went well! Have fun at the cast party. Don't forget to pack extra money for all of the presents you plan to buy me ... actually you can just send a box of French pastries, bread, cheese and chocolate to me via overnight express ... see I'm easy to please :)

-karen