Sunday, July 8, 2012

Movies

Today I went and saw the movie Prometheus with my dad.  It was REALLY good.  My dad said he hadn't seen a movie that good in a long time after it was over.  The special effects were amazing.  Esther and Mom went and saw the new spider man movie while we watched Prometheus.  They said it was pretty good.  I don't know if I want to see if though because the knew character playing spider man isn't how I imagined him.  When both our movies were over we all went to get lunch.  Mom, Dad and I all had pizza but Esther had a hamburger.  When we got home I played Mario Kart with Esther.  I won every time.  Mom worked on packing some more of my stuff for Europe today.  I will work some more on it tomorrow.  I leave on Thursday.  Another thunder storm is here today.  I do not like the rain.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi John -
Send the rain down here will you?! I love a good rain storm. Or send it to St Louis for Grandma & Grandpa - they really need it there.

I'll try to remember to watch Prometheus when it comes out on DVD. Jim and I are watching the short-lived TV series: "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles".

Not many days left before your trip! Where do you go first??

Love you - thanks for writing,
Karen