Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lazy day

Today I didn't do anything.  I spent a couple hours working on my computer.  I was modding minecraft with a modpack I had wanted for a while.  I got it to work and its a lot of fun.  A modpack is a group of modification to the coding of a game.  This modpack adds a bunch of items to the game.  I am going to start packing tomorrow probably and I might be able to hang out with some of my friends.  This week will be pretty boring.  I don't have any plans.  Dad was looking at show times today for Prometheus so I will probably go see it with him tomorrow.  I would really like to be able to hang out with all my friend before I leave for Europe.  Esther and Dad saw the hunger games today.  Esther had already seen but Dad hadn't so she went with him.  I thought the hunger games was okay when I saw it.  I still think the book is better though.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: